What Is Hertz On Demand 24/7™?
Hertz On Demand 24/7 is the convenience of renting a car by
the hour. At any hour. With fuel and insurance included!
To get started, create a profile online or download our iPhone app and receive your vehicle access device by mail within 5-7 days.
Can't wait to get behind the wheel? Visit your local Hertz location to pick up your vehicle access device in store and start driving today.
Enjoy the many benefits of driving with Hertz On Demand 24/7:
- No Annual Fees
- Rent by the Hour or by the Day
- Fuel & Insurance Included
- 24/7 In Car Member Care
- 180 Miles per 24 Hour Period
- 24/7 Vehicle Access
- Guaranteed Weekday Availability in New York City (Mon.-Thurs.)
- One Way & Round Trip Service Available (even to the airport!)
- Luxury and Green Vehicle Options
How Does It Work?
- Step 1: BOOK
- Reserve your vehicle online or by using our iPhone app.
- Step 2: SWIPE
- Swipe your keyfob/card over the reader on the windshield to unlock the doors.
- Step 3: DRIVE
- The ignition key is located near the steering wheel and should remain in the vehicle at all times. Start the car & go!
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Always leave ¼ tank of fuel in the vehicle before ending your rental.
- KEEP THE CAR CLEAN
- Please keep the vehicle clean and free of unwanted trash.
- Just park at your designated drop off location.
What's Our Story?
Hertz On Demand 24/7™
In December 2008, Hertz launched Connect by Hertz, a pay-as-you-go car membership club in New York City, Paris and London with just 22 locations across the globe. In June of 2011, Hertz rebranded the Connect by Hertz service now more commonly known as Hertz On Demand 24/7. With more than 150,000 members, and 700 vehicles located at over 500 locations, Hertz On Demand 24/7 is now available in six countries worldwide, including the United States, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany and Australia as well as a number of Universities and corporate offices.
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in north America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in approximately 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in Europe. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,580 corporate and franchisee locations in approximately 80 countries. Hertz is an inaugural member of Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards Hall of Fame and was recently named, for the thirteenth time, by the magazine's readers as the Best Car rental Agency. Hertz was also voted the Best Overall Car Rental Company in Zagat's 2012/13 U.S. Car Rental Survey, earning top honors in 14 additional categories, and the Company swept the global awards for Best Rewards Program and Best Overall Benefits from FlyerTalk.com. Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, NeverLost®, and unique cars and SUVs offered through the company's Adrenaline, Prestige and Green Traveler Collections, also set Hertz apart from the competition. Additionally, Hertz owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader Donlen Corporation and operates the Hertz On Demand 24/7 car sharing business. The company also owns a leading North American equipment rental business, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, which includes Hertz Entertainment Services.
* not available in all locations or campuses